Net Technologies provides high quality services related to mobile, wireless and wired communication networks for the telecommunication industry and users of professional mobile radio. The company has a proven track record of successful projects for the world’s leading telecommunications vendors and operators with technologies such as TETRA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, WiMAX and WiFi.
Net Technologies was established at the end of 2003 and has offices in Helsinki Finland and Limassol (Cyprus).
Net Technologies offers engineering services covering the whole life cycle of a TETRA network.
- Feasibility studies, network design, tender documents preparation, manufacturer selection
- Radio Planning, Site measurements, Outdoor and indoor design, optimization
- Integration and Commissioning
- Drive tests and optimization
- Cutover and Migration Plans and implementation
- Project and Roll Out management
- Network operation
- Risk Analysis
- Know how transfer and training
Net Technologies has performed nume as well rous TETRA and Mobile Communications projects for world’s leading organizations. Such projects include planning, design and implementation of TETRA networks and final acceptance tests.
Our continuous involvement in TETRA projects allowed us to implement unique tools for the implementation and operation of TETRA networks. These tools are
- IDT© TETRA Infrastructure Dimensioning Tool
- OCET© Operation Cost Estimation Tool
- In-Winet© TETRA Indoor Design Tool
- Operation Training Tool
- Terminal Training Tool
The company is vendor independent. We have close cooperation and professional experience with vendors such as Airbus Defence and Security, Leonardo, Motorola Solutions, Rohill and Sepura.
The company has in depth knowledge which is backed by continuous participation in research and development projects. Our recent TETRA research projects include ISITEP (www.isitep.eu) for TETRA/TETRAPOL interoperability and HIPOW (www.hipow-project.eu) for TETRA networks risk assessment methodology.
Read more on www.nettechn.com
Follow us in