VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd is the leading research and technology company in the Nordic countries. Our research and innovation services give our partners, both private and public, all over the world a competitive edge. We pave the way for the future by developing new smart technologies, profitable solutions and innovation services.
We create technology for business – for the benefit of society.
In particular for critical communication some of our research corner stones have been recently
Correlation/dependence of telecommunication networks and electricity networks
- Simulation models and tools to analyse dependencies of these two critical infrastructure networks in crises/disturbance situations
- Wireless network planning tool and service level (SLA) risk analyses
Cyber security of critical industry and infrastructure
- VTT is the leading player to improve cyber security level of critical industry and infrastructure
- Close co-operation with the National Emergency Supply Agency (Huoltovarmuuskeskus) and founding member of the Finnish Information Security Cluster (FISC)
LTE and 5G technologies and test labs
- Long experience of wireless technologies, including LTE and 5G radio technology development, standardisation and spectrum issues
- Test environment for new products and services
More information www.vttresearch.com